Apple Airpods 2nd Generation are the most convenient way of making your calls, receiving them, or even listening to your favorite music anywhere at any time. Thanks to Apple AirPods, you don't need to carry your phone in your hands all the time to make calls or to listen to music. Apple released Airpods 2nd generation on 20 March 2019 and they are more improved with advanced features than the Airpods 1st Generation.
Airpods 2nd generation is very simple and easy to use and they have in-built accelerometers and optical sensors which detect whether you are using them or not. They will turn on when plugged into your ears and automatically get paused when they are out of your ears. Besides this, there is an active filtration of noise which minimizes any noise coming from the external environment so that the sound of your voice can be focused.
Some amazing features of AirPods 2nd generation are as follows:
- You can always ask Siri to perform multiple functions like making a call to a certain person, turning on your favorite song and sharing it with someone, and even reading out your messages for you by using Airpods.
- The quality of the music is always kept stable and high through a wireless medium.
- Your AirPods can be charged anywhere by simply placing them into their charging case and you will get a listening time of 24 hours and a talk time of 18 hours by doing so.
- You get a total of 5 hours of listening time and 3 hours of talk time after a single charge.
- Placing your Airpods in the charging case for merely 15 minutes will get you a talk time of 2 hours and a listening time of 3 hours.
- They are water resistant and can withstand slight sweat or water but heavy water or sweat during workouts can damage them.
Difference between Airpods with wireless charging cases and without charging case
The AirPods with wireless charging case are handier as they come with a charging mat and you don't need to plug in any wire. You can simply place your charging case on the mat and it will start charging. But the Apple AirPods without a charging case need the lightning connector to be plugged in to charge them.
- Airpods connect via Bluetooth with a 10m range
- The charging case connects through Lightning Connector
- Speech detecting accelerometer
- Dual optical sensors
- Motion detecting accelerometer
- Dual beamforming microphones
AirPod Weight: 0.14 ounce(4g) each
AirPod Charging Case Weight: 1.34 ounces(38g)
How can I check the battery level of my AirPods?
Your Apple AirPods need to be connected to a device and once they are connected, you can simply check their battery level at the bottom of the screen of the connected device.
Is it good to leave my AirPods in the case?
Yes, it is the best option to keep your AirPods in their case if they are not being used. Because they will keep on consuming the battery outside the case even if not in use.
"bulk buy on wholesale price at valplex.co.uk"