The MagSafe Charger maintains compatibility with Qi charging, so it can be used to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later, as well as AirPods models with a wireless charging case, as you would with any Qi-certified charger.
The MagSafe Charger makes wireless charging a cinch. The perfectly aligned magnets attach to your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro and provide faster wireless charging up to 15W.
The magnetic alignment experience only applies to iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models.
- Supports Quick Charge.
- Compatible with the following iPhones:8, 8+, X, XR, XS, XSMax, SE, 11, 11Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max.
- Compatible with the following devices: AirPods Pro, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case.
What is a MagSafe charger and why is it used?
MagSafe is basically a new technology introduced by Apple which has in-build magnets in your iOS devices and they are connected to the MagSafe chargers through those magnets which provide safe charging for your devices specially for the MacBook. This is an addition to the new accessories being introduced in the market based on new technology.
MagSafe chargers can charge your iPhones with power of 15W while other chargers give you a power supply of 7.5W.
Difference between MagSafe and Qi wireless charger
The difference between MagSafe and Qi wireless charger is that MagSafe provides safer charging by providing adhesion of your device through magnets which is not present in Qi chargers and MagSafe provides very efficient charging while the charging through Qi wireless charger can be slow. But Qi wireless charging devices are compatible with MagSafe and can be charged but it will take time to charge such devices as the power will be reduced.
It is a misconception among most of the people that wireless chargers are not safe to use and they can damage your phone's battery which is not true. Though wireless chargers can heat up your phones, no threats related to the phone's battery are ever seen after charging them through wireless chargers.
Power adapters which are compatible for faster wireless charging of up to 15W
- USB-C connector. USB-A is not supported 9V/2.22A or 9V/2.56A and higher
- iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 12 mini can get up to 12W for faster wireless charging with at least 9V/2.03A
- Higher wattage adapters at or above 9V/2.56A will also deliver a maximum of up to 15W peak power to your iPhone*
What's in the box?
- USB-C Integrated cable(1m)
- MagSafe Charger
How to use it?
In order to use a MagSafe charger you have to plug in to a power source before placing your iPhone on the MagSafe charger because this charger needs to verify that providing maximum power is safe and there will be no harm to the device. But if you forget to plug in your charger and have placed your iPhone on it then just remove your device from the charger and place it again after three seconds of plugging it in a power source.
There are few things that you should keep in mind while using MagSafe charger which are:
- You should not place items which have RFID chips or magnetic strips in them because MagSafe charger can damage them. So stuff like badges and credit cards should not be kept closer to it.
- Using a MagSafe charger can heat up your device which will not affect the battery but if your device gets too hot then the charging might get limited.
- If your phone has a leather cover then some patterns may appear on the leather cover while charging your phone through MagSafe but there is nothing to be concerned about.
"bulk buy on wholesale price at valplex.co.uk"