Grab & Go
Control and Connection Specifications
- Battery life of 5 hours
- Bluetooth v5.1
- Extra portability through an integrated loop.
- IP67 is dustproof and waterproof which makes them convenient for every environment. So you can carry them even on beaches or while taking a shower.
- Available in many colors like white, Black, Blue, and Punk, Squad Green, Red, White, and Green
- Can be used while charging without getting damaged.
- You can use it even while you are taking a shower due to its amazing waterproof feature.
- You can enjoy wireless streams of music either from your tablet, phone, or other devices.
- Its battery can last up to 5 hours with just a single charge.
- Due to its smart design, the outlook is as good as its performance.
- You can use it within a range of 32.8ft/10m.
5nlWhat's in the box
- Warranty Card
- JBL Go 3
- Safety Sheet
Battery type: Li-ion polymer 2.775Wh
Music play time: up to 5 hours (dependent on volume level and audio connection)
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 85dB
Transducer: 43 x 47mm/1.5"
Difference between JBL Go 3 and Go 2 Speakers
Go 3 is the most advanced and upgraded version of JBL Go speakers and its less sharp heights, strong bass, and clear mids make it better than Go 2. Moreover, Go 2 is only IPX7 waterproof while Go 3 is IPX7 waterproof and dustproof which makes it more durable and long-lasting.
Can I answer my phone calls through JBL Go 3?
No, it cannot be used to answer phone calls because it lacks the capability of a speakerphone.
Why is my JBL Go 3 not getting connected to my phone?
You can fix that problem by either repairing the device with the BlueTooth of your speaker or by turning them on after switching them off for a few seconds.
"bulk buy on wholesale price at valplex.co.uk"