Grab and go.
Control and Connection Specifications
What's in the box?
- 1 x JBL GO 2
- 1 x Micro USB cable for charging
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- 1 x Safety sheet
- 1 x Warranty card
Details and Features:
- You can have an amazing experience of listening to your favorite music anywhere wirelessly from your tablet or phone through this speaker.
- The most important thing about a speaker is how long its battery lasts and Go 2 has a promising battery life of 5 hours with a single charge due to built-in Li-ion batteries.
- It contains IPX7 waterproof housing which keeps it safe from any damage while in contact with water. So you can enjoy listening to it beside or even within the water.
- This speaker has a speakerphone that allows you to listen to your calls clearly without any interruption or external noise.
- This speaker operates both with Bluetooth and an audio cable so you can use any of the connections if the other one is not available.
- Its compact and handy design makes it convenient for you to carry it anywhere along with you and enjoy your favorite music in such great quality.
Why choose JBL speakers?
JBL is one of the most trustworthy and reliable brands for years that have been providing amazing music systems ranging from mini portable speakers to huge ones and has never compromised with the quality. They contain a huge range of mini speakers that can fit in your pocket to the ones that can shake your whole room once played.
How to know whether your Go 2 speakers are real or not?
Here are some tips by which you can easily find out whether your Go 2 speakers are real or not.
- The company never compromises with the packaging so you will have a serial number, barcode sticker, textured prints with high resolution, and compliance icons over the packaging.
- The speaker grill of Go 2 will have the embedded logo on it.
- The packaging codes will also be engraved on the speaker.
- An orange lining will be present on the 3.5mm jack of the orange lining.
- There is a counterfeit between sticking out power buttons and flushed power buttons.
Do JBL Go 2 speakers contain SD card slots?
No, an SD card or memory card slot is not supported in Go 2 speakers so the slot is also not present.
Can you skip a song on JBL Go 2?
Yes, you can skip a song by double tapping on the playback button.
"bulk buy on wholesale price at valplex.co.uk"