Genuine Nokia BP-6M Battery 1100mAh 3.7v 4.1Wh
You should never have a limit to the fun you can have with your phone or experience a moment where you can only watch part of a movie, start a game but not able to finish it or read half of a story as the BP-6M will ensure your phone has the life needed for this.
The Nokia battery provides hours of enjoyment with your phone and leaves you feeling like there was never an issue with your phone.
Nokia Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery
BP-6M Battery 1100mAh 3.7v 4.1Wh
Please allow 16 hours for the initial charge to get full use out of the battery.
- Charge your phone at high speed with its super high performance.
- Protects your battery from being overheated or overcharged.
- Extends the battery life of your phone.
- It includes built-in Dual Power IC Chips.
- You can get extremely long standby times with its extra high capacity.
- It is free of Cadmium, Hydrargyrum, and Lead so it is safe to use.
- The best option is to get extra talk time and standby time if your old battery is damaged or you are looking for a replacement.
- Consists of a Li-ion Polymer Cell that provides recharging of high quality.
- Your phone is secure while using this battery.
- Specially designed for your Nokia phones.
- Can be carried with you as a backup if you are traveling or are afraid of missing important calls in case of a low battery.
What's in the package?
1 Nokia BP-6M Battery
What to do if your battery is not charging
Here are a few tips that you can use if your battery is not charging.
- The first thing that you need to check is your cable and charger. Connect your charger with another device to find out whether the problem is with the charger, battery, or the device.
- Secondly, you should check that the wall outlet is providing enough power supply.
- Check the sensors of your phone and see if they are covered or pressed by your phone case or battery packs.
- Check if the battery is working or not.
At what percentage should the phone's battery be charged?
If you are charging a new battery for the first time then power off your phone and charge it to 100% and turn on your phone after that. After turning on the phone if the battery is still not 100% then plug the charger again and fully charge your battery.
"bulk buy on wholesale price at valplex.co.uk"