The Official MagSafe Charger makes wireless charging a cinch. The perfectly aligned magnets attach to your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro and provide faster wireless charging up to 15W.
The MagSafe Charger maintains compatibility with Qi charging, so it can be used to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later, as well as AirPods models with a wireless charging case, as you would with any Qi-certified charger.
The magnetic alignment experience only applies to iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models.
These are original working bulk packed charging cables that have come out of 14-Day returns.
iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, AirPods Pro, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (2nd generation), Wireless Charging Case for AirPods
Apple MagSafe wireless Charger for iPhone & Airpods- Refurbished
MagSafe charger as the name depicts is a wireless charger specially designed to charge iPhone devices and accessories that use magnets to connect to your iPhone or Airpods for charging.
- MagSafe charger offers fast and efficient charging safely and is 30 minutes faster than a normal Qi wireless charger.
- You can easily charge your iPhones and Airpods that come with MagSafe charging cases through a MagSafe wireless charger. The MagSafe charger provides you with 15W of power which ultimately increases the charging speed of your iPhone or Airpods.
- This charger helps your devices to get charged safely as your device will be placed on a safe charging pad and there is no risk of The power transferred to your iPhone through the MagSafe of falling or any other damage.
- MagSafe charger not only works with devices that have magnetic alignment on them but it also supports Qi charging so you can also charge devices that don't have such a mechanism over them. So iPhone models above 8 and iPods with wireless charging cases can be charged by a Qi-certified charger and can also be charged by using MagSafe Charger.
- Before placing your iPhone on the MagSafe charger you should plug in a power source so that MagSafe can detect it and start transferring power. But if you have placed your iPhone on the MagSafe charger before plugging in then you need to remove it and after plugging in place it again on the charger after three seconds.
- The charger is not always the same. It varies depending on the device's activity and temperature.
- The magnets on the MagSafe charger are completely made up of rare Earth elements that can be recycled.
Is it worth it to buy a MagSafe Charger?
MagSafe chargers are absolutely worth buying as they offer fast and efficient charging in the most safe and stable way. You can easily carry these chargers with you in your office, car or anywhere. Besides this, you will get 15W of extra speed in your charging process while getting it done by MagSafe charger. Besides this, due to cross-compatibility of MagSafe charger you can even use it to charge your Android phones which support wireless charging through it because it supports Qi wireless charging.
Reasons why MagSafe is better than Lightning Connector Charger
As the technology is becoming more advanced, people are adapting easier ways and wireless charging is the trend introduced in the market. There are few reasons why wireless charging is better than charging through a cable.
- It is easier to use as you don't need to find out the port to connect your charger and you don't need to put your phone in one place for charging. You can carry it with you anywhere and even use it while charging.
- MagSafe is safer than the Lightning cables because the later ones transfer data and your data can be hacked by using a Lightning charger. But MagSafe charger does not allow transfer of data so it is more secure to use.
- Due to MagSafe's cross-compatibility you can charge your Android phones through it due to Qi wireless charging support.
- MagSafe chargers are more handy and convenient to carry around while Lightning chargers are bulky with an adapter and a cable.
What's in the Box
- USB-C integrated cable (1m)
- MagSafe Charger
(USB-C Power Adapter not included)
"bulk buy on wholesale price at valplex.co.uk"